It’s been a couple of weeks since I posted about Santa being on his way. Nothing has changed. We are definitely on the downhill stretch.
The challenge went out to send me some of your Christmas ideas, whether they be food or craft, and today I received an email from my friend MB.
A little history. MB and I go back quite a way. Our children, B1 and J, started school together and they are now both 21 years old. Wow, haven’t the years flown!
So here it is. Mini Plum Puddings. I have tasted these and I can vouch for their deliciousness. Enjoy! And thanks MB xxoo.
Mini Plum Puddings
1 Woolworths Homebrand Dark Fruit Cake
¼ cup Orange Juice (or Alcohol of choice)
140g White Chocolate Melts
3 Red Snake Lollies chopped (or Glace cherries)
- Crumble fruit cake into large bowl.
- Add orange juice (or alcohol) a little at a time, mixing with your hands until the mixture is moist and resembles a large ball.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on a tray.
- Melt white chocolate, using a teaspoon, spoon melted chocolate over the top of the balls, allowing the chocolate to run down the sides to look like a plum pudding.
5. Place a piece of red snake on the top of the white chocolate.
- Makes about 30
- Serve them to your Christmas guests or package them as gifts. Enjoy!
What a great gift idea. Easy and yum!
Thanks again MB!
No excuses now. Send your ideas to email@example.com
Mrs D x